Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beginnings

Beginnings are tough, scary, fun, no,mostly tough for me these days. I have a desire to try new things, though, so beginnings are necessary I guess. I am blessed with a good sense of humor, so I laugh at my mistakes, which means a lot of laughing. That's a good thing!

So, I am here, doing this and wondering why. I know part of the reason besides my curiosity, is my daughter. She continues to keep me updated as to what's going on in the world, and encourages me to try new things. Without her I'd be an old "stick in the mud". Yuck.

I don't know how to approach this, am I journaling to myself, or writing to an unknown? I have journaled to myself forever, in all kinds of notebooks that I keep put up for noone to read but me. This computer business is different. I could be writing to a pen pal I've never met. I did that once and ended up with a husband. Seriously. That was scary!

I think I'll stop for now and bring my dog in, as it's getting dark and she doesn't like it.

1 comment:

  1. You did it! Your first blog. See, it wasn't so painful. Keep it up. I know you have a lot of amazing things to say. This may just be your forum.

    ReplyDelete