Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am having some trouble with the laptop, or is it the internet? I don't know a lot about either, but sometimes it gets so slow it can't keep up with my typing. Mama wouldn't believe it. (She knows about my typing history) Sometimes I think I confuse the computer and times like that it's best just to give it up for a while.

I just got an email from Leigh telling me Lindsay has high cholesterhol and she is only in 4th grade. She has to go on a diet and regular exercise program. I know that isn't a bad thing, except to a young girl it might be tough. I was on a diet for weight when I was in 6th grade and I remember.

Time to go get George.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. I think your computer is just old and tired. It doesn't take much to overwhelm it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete